The hit new Deckbuilding game comes to Android!
Here are some of the things game reviewers are saying about Star Realms:
“My readers are going to have a seizure about how good Star Realms is.”
-Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
“Good on all levels, thumbs up!”
-Tom Vasel, The Dice Tower
“This game is superb! I think it’s a brilliant game. Beautiful artwork, second to none. “
-Tim Norris, Grey Elephant Gaming
“What can I say? Star Realms is excellent.”
– Lenny, ISlaytheDragon.com
“I desperately wanted to play again and again. It’s just consistently fun every time.”
-The Critical Boardgamer
Star Realms combines addictive Deckbuilding Game play with exciting Trading Card Game style combat!
Designed by Magic Hall of Famers Darwin Kastle and Rob Dougherty (of the Ascension Deckbuilding Game), Star Realms’ amazingly rich yet easy to learn game play will provide endless hours of entertainment.
• Addictive Deckbuilding Game with Player VS Player Combat.
• Tutorial teaches you to play in minutes.
• Stunning visuals.
• Play VS the AI.
• 6 mission campaign mode.
Full Game Additional Features
• Play the AI on 3 different difficulty settings.
• 9 additional campaign missions.
• Battle friends face to face with Pass and Play.
• Online play with global rankings.
• Challenge a friend online.
Apk Installation Method:
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
1. Download Apk
2. Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
3. On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
4. Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
5. Click ‘install’
6. Wait for the APK to install.
7. Do not run the application yet.
8. After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
1. First of all unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
2. Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path:
3. External SD Card > Android > Data > **paste the folder here**
4. In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here:
5. External SD Card > Android > OBB > **paste the folder here**
6. If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
7. Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
8. Disconnect your phone from PC.
9. Run the APK file now.
That’s it. You have successfully complete the process. You can now enjoy the full features of APK on your android phone.
Android Mod Info: